Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chapter Two

Chapter two covers handouts Burmark mentions after creating a presentation we tend to printout all the slides which will include 3 slides per page and including an area where the audience can jot down notes as the speaker is presenting. Burmark mentions a printout should only included the bare minimal only the information the audience should know for example links, reference links Burmark mentions. Burmark mentions we should include pictures about the subject in matter or a couple of words would do the trick with a picture. Like I have always done in the past I always I put all kinds of information when I print out all my slides and guilt as a rock I print out three slides per page plus an area where the audience can jot down notes as they follow my presentation. My corrections are adding more pictures with a couple of words describing the image being presented. Another thing I have corrected is my hand out no longer are they going to include my slides with information it will become one sheet with two columns of such links and references. Another thing being corrected is of instead of reading the slides I will not jot down notes and speak to the audience instead of reading of the slides.

No comments: