Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Copy Rights



Chapter One Changes
The current slides submitted last week will be making major changes for example changing the background color (light gray) making it more appealing the font color (yellow) will be a different. The font size will be changed making sure each slide is correspondence with the other slide and finally changing the font style will be changed.

Chapter Two Changes

My corrections are adding more pictures with a couple of words describing the image being presented. Another thing I have corrected is my hand out no longer are they going to include my slides with information it will become one sheet with two columns of such links and references. Another thing being corrected is of instead of reading the slides I will not jot down notes and speak to the audience instead of reading of the slides.

No comments: