Saturday, February 11, 2012

Learning Experiences in Ch. 3 & 4.

Chapters three and four gave many pointers, great details on everything from placing pictures on a slide too grabbing the audience attention. Placing to many words on a PowerPoint is one example let’s say we can place a picture and a few words on a PowerPoint the meaning of the words tell all. So this time what I have done is place a picture enlarging the picture and placing a few words describing what I am going to present to the audience. Also what I am going to do is learn to become the educator not a The Lecturer, The Entertainer nor The motivational speaker. As a Program Coordinator for Records Management it is my job to educate University employees on records procedures and the laws around records. The next chapter I will need to practice when giving a presentation I can put it in writing but it is not practicing with a live audience.

No comments: